Revised Online Transfer Claim Form For EPFO Beneficiaries
Few months back EPFO has made statement about simplifying the transfer and withdrawal claims of PF by introducing online forms. The Union Government has taken first step towards the it by releasing Revised Transfer Claim (RTC) form for EPFO beneficiaries.
Features of the Revised Transfer Claim (RTC) form:
- The form will be called Transfer Claim Form instead of Form 13 for easy comprehension by the beneficiaries.
- The form can be presented after verification, either through the present employer or previous employer. Earlier the form could be submitted after verification only through the present employer.
- This form can be submitted online as well as in physical form. The facility of online submission of this form will be given shortly after process of collecting the digital signature of the employer is completed.
- The facility to file physical form shall continue to cater to the needs of working class who do not have internet access.
- Employee will be allowed to submit their applications online, if their employer is having registered digital signature.
- Online submission of form will introduce paperless process for claim settlement.
- Every beneficiary will be informed through SMS and e-mail about the stage of process of the claim to make the entire process transparent and accountable.
- After introduction of online claim settlement, endeavour will be made to substantially reduce the assured time of settlement of transfer claim which presently is 30 days.
This will make life lot easier for employees seeking settlement of their PF claims.