We at IndianTaxUpdates.com are very excited to inform all our readers, followers and subscribers that now you all have a chance to earn money with ITU.
Write, Share and Earn
This blog is thoroughly dedicated towards Indian Direct as well as Indirect Tax Laws, so we require persons who possess basic writing skills (English Only) with vast knowledge and interest in the Indian Income Tax, Service Tax, Custom and Central Excise Act.
Earnings and Payment Method
- You can earn by writing articles for ITU. The rate is as following:
|Upto 500 words||Rs.50 per article|
|500-1000 words||Rs.75 per article|
|1000 and above words||Rs.100 per article|
- Minimum 300 words is required for an article to get approved.
- You will be eligible to get payment once you earn Rs.5,000.
- Payment will be done monthly via NEFT Transfer. For example if you reach the threshold limit of Rs.5,000 in the month of January, you can expect to get money by 15th of February.
- The bank should be NEFT Enabled Indian bank.
- You are liable to pay the Taxes on the money you earn i.e. we don’t deduct TDS.
- Commerce Graduate or Post-Graduate such as B.Com, M.Com, CA or Tax Consultants.
- Can write about Indian Direct Taxes or Indirect Taxes.
- Basic knowledge and writing skills in English.
- No news/notifications/circulars/press releases are accepted, although you can write the clarification or explanation of the notifications.
Conditions to adhere:
- No Copy Paste Material is allowed. Every article will be passed through Plagiarism Checker.
- You will get money for writing exclusively for ITU i.e. you can’t share you writings with any other person/site/blog unless permitted by ITU.
- ITU holds right to Accept or reject your article.
- You will be given grounds in case your article gets rejected. You can resubmit once you correct the mistakes pointed out.
- If it is found that you have shared your article/writings with other blogs then the amount you earned for that particular article will be deducted from you earning.
How to Register as a Contributor:
- Email your name, email id for correspondence at [email protected] with Subject as I want to be a Contributor at ITU
- As soon as we receive your details, you will be intimated whether your request is accepted or not.
- If you get approval then you will be assigned UNIQUE CODE such as ITU000X and then you can start sending your articles at [email protected].
- Article shall be sent with UNIQUE CODE in the subject.
- You will get email if your article gets published.
(Admin @ ITU)